BMW is proud to be associated with Motability, a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners obtain a new car through the Motability Car Scheme.
The Contract Hire scheme offers the following benefits:
- A new BMW every 3 years.
- 60,000 mile allowance.
- Insurance and road tax included.
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in.
- Accident and breakdown cover.
- Many adaptations at no extra cost.
- Ability to nominate up to two drivers.
To lease a BMW through Motability, you must be receiving one of the below:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
You must have at least 12 months award length remaining.